Just Another Post!☺️

I took this picture of Jude the other day, he loves going out and playing on the swing set.☺️
This is a horrible picture of me, my hair is literally going like every single way but I thought I would post it anyways, Jude was sure he needed to take a picture of me as well.😉
There was such a pretty rainbow yesterday evening. It poured rain during the afternoon but we got a beautiful rainbow later on.🌈
Jude was so excited about it.☺️
Emma made these really good coffees yesterday.
Mercy painted my nails last night as well.💅
 

Comments

  1. 💙🥰
    Your hair looks nice - now stop sounding like the other Faith. 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That’s a beautiful rainbow! 🌈 ✨
    So neat that you captured it! Cutie looks adorable as always! And I think your hair looks cute! 🥰 Have a lovely Sunday! 🩵

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coffee looks great! And you look cute on that swing. 🩷
    That is a very epical rainbow! 🌈 So neat that you captured it like that!
    Mercy did a good nail job, I just did mine last night. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer!💗💛♥️🌻💕

Pictures From Yesterday!