I took this picture of Jude the other day, he loves going out and playing on the swing set.☺️ This is a horrible picture of me, my hair is literally going like every single way but I thought I would post it anyways, Jude was sure he needed to take a picture of me as well.π There was such a pretty rainbow yesterday evening. It poured rain during the afternoon but we got a beautiful rainbow later on.π Jude was so excited about it.☺️ Emma made these really good coffees yesterday. Mercy painted my nails last night as well.π
I love his little smile.π(even though he does have gatorade all over his face in this picture.) Playing with his water table, he loves this thing.☺️ Our nectarine tree is doing pretty well right now.π SUMMERTIME!!!!!!π¦ππ
Aww!! How fun!!! Jude is so adorable!!!!!!!!πππππ
ReplyDeleteI think so too!!!π₯°
DeleteI love seeing all the pictures you girls post!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing what you post too!π
DeleteAww, thanks! I don't think my blog is as interesting to read as yours.
DeleteI think your blog is lots of fun to read Emma!π₯°
DeleteThese are precious pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love the goat!!! It looks adorable!
Is it an Alpine? π©΅π©΅π©΅πππ
I’m so excited for your new blog, Faith! π©·π©·π©·
Yes Midway is an Alpine.π
DeleteOh, nice! My friend Melody has alpine goats! π©·
Deleteπ₯° Lots of cutes here.
ReplyDeleteWow! What amazing pictures! π©·π©·π©·
ReplyDeleteThanks! ☺️
DeleteI love all your pictures Faith. Such good ones.
ReplyDelete