Just Another Post!☺️
I took this picture of Jude the other day, he loves going out and playing on the swing set.☺️ This is a horrible picture of me, my hair is literally going like every single way but I thought I would post it anyways, Jude was sure he needed to take a picture of me as well.π There was such a pretty rainbow yesterday evening. It poured rain during the afternoon but we got a beautiful rainbow later on.π Jude was so excited about it.☺️ Emma made these really good coffees yesterday. Mercy painted my nails last night as well.π

Oh, cool!!
ReplyDeleteNeat! Yeah, I’ve actually never caught a fish in my entire life. We went fishing with friends before, but I didn’t personally get to fish! π
ReplyDeleteI’d like to try tho!
All of my siblings love to go fishing!π
DeleteHi! This is Hava… I love seeing your blog, Faith! π
ReplyDeleteYou have a fun personality!
Oh Hi Hava!π
DeleteI am glad you like seeing my blog.π
THANKS so much for commenting!π₯°
Looks like fun! π
ReplyDelete