Thanks!🥰 We have been eating lots of strawberries around here lately!☺️ We are having some strawberry shortcake for dessert here tonight.😋 Thanks for commenting!😊
I took this picture of Jude the other day, he loves going out and playing on the swing set.☺️ This is a horrible picture of me, my hair is literally going like every single way but I thought I would post it anyways, Jude was sure he needed to take a picture of me as well.😉 There was such a pretty rainbow yesterday evening. It poured rain during the afternoon but we got a beautiful rainbow later on.🌈 Jude was so excited about it.☺️ Emma made these really good coffees yesterday. Mercy painted my nails last night as well.💅
I love his little smile.😍(even though he does have gatorade all over his face in this picture.) Playing with his water table, he loves this thing.☺️ Our nectarine tree is doing pretty well right now.🍑 SUMMERTIME!!!!!!🦋💖🎀
So yesterday we went to a funeral for my mom’s great aunt. We had to drive quite a few hours to get there and so we had to leave our house super early which made for quite the long day.(even though we got home way earlier then we had planned) We took our time on the way home and Mom, Emma and Lydia all went into the thrift store and Dad and the rest of us kids that had gone went with him to a playground, I had a hard time deciding whether or not I wanted to go to the thrift store or the playground and I decided to go to the playground as you can tell by the pictures.☺️ My Geranium has so many pretty flowers on it right now.🌷🌸🌺 I took this picture of our nectarine tree before we left, I love how the sun is shining on the nectarines.🍑 MERCY JOE!!!!!!🩰 Jude was a little bit sad when it was time to go. He really loves sand....
Those strawberries look so good!!!
ReplyDeleteThey taste really good too!😉
DeleteYou look so cute, Faith! 🩷🩷🩷
ReplyDeleteThanks!🥰
DeleteThanks for always commenting I really appreciate it!😊
Aww, well I love commenting on all of you sweet girl’s blogs!! 🩷😊
Delete🥰
DeleteThis is Hava…
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute picture of you! 💓
I just ate some strawberries, but they were kinda tart. 🤪 I bet those were good though! 🍓
Thanks!🥰
DeleteWe have been eating lots of strawberries around here lately!☺️
We are having some strawberry shortcake for dessert here tonight.😋
Thanks for commenting!😊