I got your letter in the mail today Emma, it made my day. Thank You so much I love the necklace and I can’t wait to wear it.π Thanks Emma! Miss you!π₯°
I took this picture of Jude the other day, he loves going out and playing on the swing set.☺️ This is a horrible picture of me, my hair is literally going like every single way but I thought I would post it anyways, Jude was sure he needed to take a picture of me as well.π There was such a pretty rainbow yesterday evening. It poured rain during the afternoon but we got a beautiful rainbow later on.π Jude was so excited about it.☺️ Emma made these really good coffees yesterday. Mercy painted my nails last night as well.π
I love his little smile.π(even though he does have gatorade all over his face in this picture.) Playing with his water table, he loves this thing.☺️ Our nectarine tree is doing pretty well right now.π SUMMERTIME!!!!!!π¦ππ
Aw, love that necklace! Hava and I have one similar! π©·✨
ReplyDeleteThat’s fun! My sisters and I have always loved having the best friends necklaces. Sisters really do make the best friends!ππΈπ»πΈπͺ»πΉ
DeleteThey sure do!! π©·π✨
DeleteAww! You're welcome! I'm glad you like it!!!
ReplyDeleteπ₯°
Deleteπ
ReplyDelete