A Painting!!!!πŸ’•

Lydia, Mercy and I played some games last night which was lots of fun!☺️πŸ’—πŸ’•
I painted this picture this afternoon/evening so I thought I’d share a picture of it,πŸ˜‰ This is actually the second painting I did I just didn’t finish the first one because a few minutes into the painting I knew there was ABSOLUTELY NO way I was helping that painting any literally the more I painted the worse it looked.😳 Which is too bad because I had a really pretty picture in mind, It was like a field with grass and lots of wildflowers and hay bales lined up on the edge of the field with trees behind, BUT………… like I said it didn’t work.🫣 This one didn’t turn out how I wanted it either but it worked better then the other one.πŸ€ͺ

 

Comments

  1. Looks like a fun time! Our favorite is usually Apples to apples… especially in a large group! Hava and I play chess sometimes, but she talks for all the pieces and makes it kinda frustrating! 😜
    Aww, I think your painting is cute! Practice makes progress! 🩷🩡✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love playing Apples to apples!!!! Have you ever played Dutch Blitz? We absolutely LOVE that game like sooooo much. Any time we have friends come over we pretty much always play that game.☺️
      Some of my siblings like chess, I like it pretty well too but I haven’t played it in quite awhile, I should talk one of my siblings into playing it with me tonight,πŸ˜‰ I normally lose though.🫣

      Delete
    2. Oh, sorry I just saw this! No I don’t believe I have played Dutch blitz before…
      I usually beat Hava at chess, but Hosanna beats me! πŸ˜‰ She’s really good at that game!
      Hava and I aren’t good for each other, as whoever wins a game between us, we end with an Indian victory dance! 😜

      Delete
    3. Oh okay. Dutch Blitz is sooooooo much fun! It’s a really fast paced card game, some of my siblings get very competitive playing it.☺️
      We have played so many rounds of it.πŸ™‚

      Delete
  2. I think it’s a cute painting too! Just keep practicing… 😊 Painting is all about technique, not painting what you think you see, but what you’re actually seeing. Like the shadows and shapes. If that makes sense. 😊🩷🩷🩷

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your painting is so pretty!! Is that the one you wore working on while I was painting the bedroom?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just Another Post!☺️

Summer!πŸ’—πŸ’›♥️πŸŒ»πŸ’•

Pictures From Yesterday!