I took this picture of Jude the other day, he loves going out and playing on the swing set.☺️ This is a horrible picture of me, my hair is literally going like every single way but I thought I would post it anyways, Jude was sure he needed to take a picture of me as well.π There was such a pretty rainbow yesterday evening. It poured rain during the afternoon but we got a beautiful rainbow later on.π Jude was so excited about it.☺️ Emma made these really good coffees yesterday. Mercy painted my nails last night as well.π
I love his little smile.π(even though he does have gatorade all over his face in this picture.) Playing with his water table, he loves this thing.☺️ Our nectarine tree is doing pretty well right now.π SUMMERTIME!!!!!!π¦ππ
Awwww! π₯ I love it!!!π Did a hen hatch it then? Nice looking pictures! π©·✨
ReplyDeleteThanks! Yes a hen did.☺️
Deleteπ₯°
ReplyDelete