We Went To A Rodeo!π€ ππ΄
Most of us went to a rodeo tonight which was fun, Jude took this picture of himself on my phone while we were driving there.☺️
Now I am going to have a whole bunch of pictures mostly of us because I didn’t take many pictures of the rodeo.π
Joshua Jackson.
Dad and Mom.☺️
I was going to wear my cowgirl boots but guess what? I forgot to change my shoes so I ended up wearing sneakers.π«£
Jude had a lot of fun!
I took this picture of myself this afternoon and I am adding it to this post!π
Now I am going to have a whole bunch of pictures mostly of us because I didn’t take many pictures of the rodeo.π
Joshua Jackson.
Dad and Mom.☺️
I was going to wear my cowgirl boots but guess what? I forgot to change my shoes so I ended up wearing sneakers.π«£
Jude had a lot of fun!
I took this picture of myself this afternoon and I am adding it to this post!π




















That looks so fun! We went to a rodeo in West Virginia and it was amazing! I love everyone’s outfits and all these cute pictures!!! π©΅π©΅π©΅π©΅
ReplyDeleteEspecially the little girl’s cowgirl hats!
You look adorable in the last pic! π©·
Oh that’s fun!
DeleteMy siblings always love going and watching the rodeos. The little girls love wearing cowgirl hats to the rodeos.☺️ And Jude does too.π€
Thanks you’re so sweet!π
ππ₯°
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pics, Faith! You look so charming in that last pic! Neat angle. π©·π©·π©·
ReplyDeleteThanks!!!!π₯°♥️
DeleteThat looks like a fun time! I love seeing all these pictures! Such neat real life pics I love horses! Have you read black beauty? I’ve read it dozens of times! πππ
ReplyDelete~Hava Joy
Hi Hava, I always love hearing from you.π₯°
DeleteI myself haven’t ever read Black Beauty, some of my siblings may have but I am not quite sure.☺️ I have watched a show that was about Black Beauty before, but I should read the book.
Have you ever read Anne Of Green Gables??ππ
Hope you’re having a wonderful day!π₯°
Well I love commenting when I get a chance but I’m the slowest typer on earth! π Although I usually look at all your fun posts with Faith!!
DeleteI’ve watched the episodes, but have not read it! My sisters have!
I hope you have a wonderful day, Faith! π ~Hava Joy
I have watched the episodes as well, I am not sure which ones you watched but I watched the ones with Megan follows so now she’s Anne to me.π I really LOVE watching them!π₯°
DeleteI very highly doubt that you are the slowest typer, but I am pretty sure I am.π€ͺ
I had a really nice day.π
Such a fun post, Faithie!!!
ReplyDelete