Summer Days!☀️
Hi! It’s been way too long since I’ve done any posting on here. We went shopping a couple of Saturdays ago I had meant to take more pictures but I ended up only getting 3.😜 This picture was just wayyyy to CUTE!
Looking at all the crafting supplies, always so much fun, and oh they have all the Christmas crafting supplies out right now too……… So yeah um it was all adorable well not all the Santa stuff because I never think that’s all very cute but everything else is adorable, and it makes me want to buy ALL of it.🥰
This sign reminded me so much of one of the quotes from Anne Of Green Gables! TOO CUTE!😍
The birthday banner that Joshua and Laura made for Ellie’s birthday.🥳
Our pretty Penny girl.🌷🐕
Our nectarine tree had so many nectarines on it this year.☺️
My Geranium has been doing pretty good which I am so happy about.🌸🎀
I thought this bumblebee looked so cool on this flower this afternoon.☺️🐝
Laura and Ellie taking care of their babies dolls this afternoon.💖
Looking at all the crafting supplies, always so much fun, and oh they have all the Christmas crafting supplies out right now too……… So yeah um it was all adorable well not all the Santa stuff because I never think that’s all very cute but everything else is adorable, and it makes me want to buy ALL of it.🥰
This sign reminded me so much of one of the quotes from Anne Of Green Gables! TOO CUTE!😍
The birthday banner that Joshua and Laura made for Ellie’s birthday.🥳
Our pretty Penny girl.🌷🐕
Our nectarine tree had so many nectarines on it this year.☺️
My Geranium has been doing pretty good which I am so happy about.🌸🎀
I thought this bumblebee looked so cool on this flower this afternoon.☺️🐝
Laura and Ellie taking care of their babies dolls this afternoon.💖
Well I guess that’s all for this post, I am going to try and get at least one more post before the end of August but we shall see. Hope this post was at least a little bit interesting, I honestly just need to get better at posting it’s not even like I can blame it on the fact that I don’t have anything to post about because honestly we have done quite a few things lately that would’ve made fun posts to read but did I take any pictures well we were doing those things?????? No I didn’t so I guess I need to get better at taking pictures.😉 Bye for now.☺️











💙🥰
ReplyDeleteOh, I’ve always loved that quote “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers” too! 🍂
ReplyDeleteThat’s such a cute birthday banner that your siblings made! 🩷
Your posts are always fun to look at.
Hava says to say “Hello” 🩷😊
There are some really good quotes from “Anne Of Green Gables”.☺️
DeleteThanks!☺️
Hello back to Hava!💖